De Horn Jam
- 17th Ave
- All Ages
- Broken City
- Cafe Koi
- Dickens Pub
- Distortion Night Club
- East Village
- Eau Claire
- EV Junction
- Heavyweights Brass Band
- Hooked On A Feeling
- just kidding not that island
- Live recording
- Music Mile
- New Orleans
- Open Mic
- Pay What You Can
- Peace Bridge
- Rockin 4 Dollars
- shh don't tell bylaw
- Stephen Avenue
- Tod Hughes
- Youngblood Brass Band
Dec 13 2018, JunctionYYC, 628 8th Ave SW, 7PM
- All ages to 9PM
- No waiting — we’ll get you playing something on stage as soon as you are ready!
- Educational: we’ll help you and/or listen to your advice if you already know it all.
- Multi-genre: well known groove songs with repetitive sections so everyone can contribute.
- Horn players will carry the harmonies, and drummers/percussionists will carry the rhythms, DeliriumSPB style. (Keyboard players and guitarists are welcome for solos!)
- Lead sheets and lyric sheets provided for some songs, for others we’ll be using our ears and brains only!
Help us define and expand this new format, grown in Calgary with influences by the worlds best party brass bands.
Great food and drinks at JunctionYYC.
Here we are all Oooga Chucking!
We have "Hooked On A Feeling", our secret Fleetwood Mac horn extravaganza, and then either "Born This Way" or our new original "Stroke Therapy" — depending on your votes. So send us a note and we’ll see you Wednesday at Broken City!
Fleetwod Mac Edition/ Deicha's Birthday - Wednesday June 27th
Please come on Thursday
Best of all, JASU opens the party at 8PM with "Elevator Funk". And we close the night with dPlus Horn Band!
In advance of the occasion we made one of our 2015 Live Videos available as a sneak peak! The audio is undergoing final mixing/mastering now by the incomparable Dewi Wood from Infinite Loop for our upcoming EP release, but we wanted to give you this sneak preview!
Hope to see you on Thursday!
Ironwood Stage and Grill for the great venue and staff, Gord for working sound, and Tod Hughes Project for inviting us to open for them.
John and Dana will be back at Ironwood on Father’s Day with the Wednesday Night Big Band.
Next show for Delirium SPB is back on the street on June 22, at evJunction’s Creative Living Room, ContainR East Village. We’ll also be launching our new super secret project dPlus!
We’re opening for the Tod Hughes project!
"Tod Hughes is a Canadian storyteller, who writes real music that comes from the heart.
Songs about love, hurt, happiness, fear, disappointment and fun...
Toe tapping melodies and memorable choruses".
$10. We’re on at 8PM sharp.
More details on Facebook. We really hope you can come out. The Ironwood Stage is a great venue, and you’ll love Tod’s project.
Here’s an awesome picture of The Tod Hughes Project: